Thursday 25 November 2010

Speak Easy



It was recently brought to my attention by a close associate of mine that he wasn't able to post comments on my blog (for better or worse). I've isolated the source of the problem and I'm here to tell you that you need keep your scathing criticisms to yourself no longer! And what better way to bring you this message than with the above video. This is a trailer for "Awake, My Soul" a documentary I had the great pleasure of seeing not so long ago when I went to see local heroes of mine Cath & Phil Tyler at the volunteer-run Star & Shadow Cinema here in Newcastle. Yes, there are some scary religious people, but l i s t e n ! WOW.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck me sideways, I thought you'd set it up so that only I couldn't comment. Too late for all my previous compliments about your artistic achievements, the time has passed. Try me again next year when you finish another strip.
x