Monday 29 November 2010

Any First Requests?


Since it was so popular at Thought Bubble, I've decided I will now be taking requests for small commissions online over at my Etsy Shop. Unfortunately, I didn't have the foresight to snap pictures of any of the drawings I did at the event and the listing is going to look very bare unless I have some examples up there. So I'm asking YOU, the dear blog reader, to post some insane (but unoffensive) ideas for things I can draw and scan to spice things up a bit.

I'll happily e-mail you a hi-res scan of your doodle to print out, or if you wanna PayPal me £2/$3 I'll mail out the hard copy to you as well! I will be doing two or three black and white ink drawings and one colour drawing for the listing so get in there fast with requests amigos!

If you've got an idea just comment on this blog post or e-mail me at: jack@jackfallows.com

Merci!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like a post-apocalyptic miscreant sniffing a toilet seat before being tortured by the devil. Can that be arranged?

Paul Thompson said...

I would like the female comic book character of your choice drinking a nice cup of tea.

Anonymous said...

You want him to draw Tarot drinking tea? Bad man.

mr blazey said...

one of your lovely robots enjoying a walk through somewhere like the dean?snow or no snow, not fussy!maybe picking a leaf off a tree or holding a hand out for a bird to perch on...

Anonymous said...

Gentleman Ghost making an appearance at a seance.

البيت الابيض said...

شركة جلى بلاط بالجبيل
تنظيف خزانات بالقطيف