Wednesday 3 February 2010

Viva La Robolution

I had my first Custom Item Request on Etsy last week from the talented Rachel Wheeler of Pretty Much LiQi Designs. It was for more robots but in the form of prints, and after sending her a slew of ideas we finally settled on a Communist propaganda-style thing, which turned out something exactly like this:


There were some other, equally cheesy, ideas but I'll hopefully do those some time soon as well so I won't ruin the surprise for everyone sat at home holding their breath in nail-biting suspense (you know who you aren't).

2 comments:

Pretty Much LiQi said...

Awesome!! I wrote a blog about it too. I hope you don't mind I used your image on my post but rights are all yours. Working on the communist robot today! No if, ands, or buts.

Melisa Des Rosiers said...

This is an excellent concept and hilariously rendered. I want print.